Land It: How to get a foot in the door and land the job you want. (Land It Academy Book 1)

New Release

Land it will…
• Explode the myth that employers do not want to be contacted directly.
• Increase the number and quality of interviews by 4X.
• Unlock the Hidden Job Market. When you apply for a job online, you only ever see 30% of all live positions. We show you the insider’s guide to access the other 70% of roles

Play #7words:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *